Re: "Gnomifiers" page

2009/6/12 Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>:
> Hi Javi,

Hello!

> This is a good idea! One thing that was discussed at FOSDEM is that we
> don't need to make the apps "official" GNOME apps to promote them. Eg,
> we could well put pitivi on the front page of www.gnome.org to say how
> much it's rocking.

Yes, I agree. See the KDE project: amarok isn't a KDE project but KDE
promotes it a lot.
I think that promote great apps that use Gnome technologies is always good.

> Maybe it'd be worth telling the developers that if they don't want to be
> part of official GNOME, they are still part of the GNOME world and we'd
> love to be able to work with them on promotion.
>
> (pretty sure Lucas has more ideas on this topic)

Is there a page with a list of "benefits" of became a Gnome official
application?
Thus, we could show that page to application developers if they wanted
more information.

Best regards,

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas