- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: gnome-themes-list gnome org, GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: icontool questions
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:38:43 -0400
Hey, in the release team meeting today, some questions came up about
the proposed icontool dependency:
- We understand the tool is intended for the one-canvas workflow, but
that seems to not be used yet ? Will it start to be used before 2.28 ?
- Will the tool be used at 'make dist' time or at install time ?
- Wrt. to compatibility symlinks, it would seem to us that getting rid
of those would be worthwhile gnome 3 cleanup goal. Do you agree ?
Finally, could you please answer the questions that fredp brought up
in response to the icontool proposal on desktop-devel-list ?
] [Thread Prev