Re: gnome 2.27/2.29 schedule proposal

Andre Klapper wrote:

> > We'd probably have more stuff to insert (eg: all libraries should
> > provide the relevant gobject introspection data), but well, that's a
> > good start.
>
> The question that always comes up: How to track this?

Basically, find -name '*.gir', assuming the plan is to move them into
the modules, instead of gir-repository.  This would of course need to
be refined, to know which modules to check (that could be determined
by the presence of a pkg-config file), but it is definitely doable.

I'll try to add such a column tomorrow.

Cheers,

        Frederic