Re: Draft of 3.0 schedule

Am Montag, den 30.11.2009, 14:46 +0100 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> Andre wrote a first draft of the 3.0 schedule, and I've tweaked it a bit
> now that we have the dates for GUADEC. It's available at
> http://live.gnome.org/AndreKlapper/Sched1 for review.

Thanks!

> It looks mostly good to me. Maybe we could move the items that are on
> week 19 (API doc and release notes) a bit earlier.

I moved release-notes to have it one week earlier and also updated some
minor stuff: http://live.gnome.org/AndreKlapper/Sched1
However, having UI Freeze two weeks later, early release notes writing
probably has to target marketing tasks a bit more.

Attaching the corresponding schedule file for git's
releng/tools/schedule so I don't lose it again when installing a new
system. :-P

**LAST CALL**
So, if there is no other feedback until Sunday, 13th, I will announce
this and this schedule will go live.

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed