Re: UI changes for control-center

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Vincent Untz<vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le jeudi 27 août 2009, à 15:03 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
>> So, in order to come to some conclusion here, I'll give a +1 for
>> removing the interface tab. (Kinda obvious, since I wrote the patch in
>> the first place...).  I'll be more than happy to work on fixing up the
>> docs afterwards.
>>
>> Can we get some response from my fellow release team members ?
>
> -1 from me. It's too late in the cycle to change this kind of stuff. I
> don't see any reason to not wait for 2.29.

I'd be honestly interested in the argument why it is too late.

Are you afraid that this tab might be mentioned in the docs ? That
point is really kinda moot, since the user guide was _completely_ out
of sync with what we actually ship until I sat down last cycle to make
it match reality somewhat again.