Re: UI changes for control-center
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>, release-team gnome org, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, gnome-doc-list gnome org, Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net>, gnome-i18n gnome org, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>, William Jon McCann <william jon mccann gmail com>
- Subject: Re: UI changes for control-center
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:48:43 +0200
Am Freitag, den 28.08.2009, 16:17 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> Le jeudi 27 août 2009, à 15:03 -0400, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
> > So, in order to come to some conclusion here, I'll give a +1 for
> > removing the interface tab. (Kinda obvious, since I wrote the patch in
> > the first place...). I'll be more than happy to work on fixing up the
> > docs afterwards.
> > Can we get some response from my fellow release team members ?
> -1 from me. It's too late in the cycle to change this kind of stuff. I
> don't see any reason to not wait for 2.29.
Same opinion here (though I think I wrote this already).
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://www.iomc.de/ | http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper
] [Thread Prev