Re: 2.27 Release Notes - Call for items

Thank you to everyone who has added content to the release notes for GNOME 2.27.  Work will start this weekend on writing the release notes, so if you have something to add, now is the time!

I need help with the last 3 sections:

* What's new for Mobile developers
* Regressions
* Plans for the next release (GNOME 3.0!)

These sections have little content added, and I believe the plans for the next release section to be pretty important in the upcoming release notes.

Lastly, if we could get some help with the What's New for Developer standpoint as it relates to deprecated libraries as we move towards GNOME 3.0, similar to the 2.26 release notes in section 4 (http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.26/) but with more detail, it would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Paul