Re: Modules with no stable release for 2.24.0

Hi;

> Here's a quick list of modules that seem to still only have an unstable
> release. If you want someone to release a tarball for you, please reply.
>
> gconf-editor           2.23.91

There's a problem with gconf-editor, bug #551943. In short, it has no
COPYING file in SVN (never had one, not even in the initial import to
CVS all those years ago !), and one important C file has no copyright
header (never had one), so I don't think I can just go and add one. Any
advice how to proceed here?

> gnome-media            2.23.92

G-M has a similar issue, bug #552445.

	Christian