Re: Evolution Freeze break
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Evolution Freeze break
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:46:13 +0530
Thanks a lot. Committed to trunk.
On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 12:34 +0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> to., 18.09.2008 kl. 11.59 +0200, skrev Vincent Untz:
> > Le jeudi 18 septembre 2008, à 10:45 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan a écrit :
> > > Hello guys,
> > >
> > > I have made a patch for
> > > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=552729
> > >
> > > It is a regression due to disk summary branch and a pretty simple code,
> > > that matches search fields to db table fields where I had missed two
> > > fields. The same function is correctly implemented inside the test suite
> > >  for search expression conversion, but missed in the actual code
> > > It is critical, as search and vfolders with such queries won't work, for
> > > users migrating from 2.22. I have tested it and it works now.
> > Can't be worse than current situation. Approval 1 of 2.
> Agreed, 2 of 2.
] [Thread Prev