Re: GVFS SMB Kerberos fix - Request for code freeze break

> +1 from me, considering that the smb backend is pretty much unusable
> as it is right now, and the patch has some testing.
>
> Are there more smb fixes in the queue, or does this bring us the gvfs
> smb backend to a fully working state ?

There's a proposed patch which would fix the #524485 blocker bug.
However the patch is quite complex and we recently saw some UI "lags" in
other applications using GIO, which were caused by blocking query_info()
calls to gvfsd-smb-browse. We're doing extensive testing now and will
propose the patch for inclusion if everything goes well.

--
Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek redhat com>