CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY NOW.

Dear Email Account Owner,

This message is from webmail messaging center to all webmail account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are terminating all unused email accounts to create space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from being terminated, you will have to update it by providing the information requested below:

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY NOW

E-mail Username : ...............

E-mail Password : ...............

Warning!!! Account owners that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Thanks,

Webmail Administrator.