Re: Evolution/MAPI

Le lundi 17 novembre 2008, à 10:04 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan a écrit :
> Both Openchange and Samba are unstable and the way we work around is to
> freeze on a particular git/svn revision and keep developing. We are
> looking at external dependencies of Openchange and Samba4.
>
> What do you guys feel about this? Any thoughts/suggestions?

Hrm, from a distribution point of view, I think it's bad to depend on a
git/svn revision of samba 4, especially since the samba team does
tarballs (last one is alpha 5: http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4).
And so distro are potentially already shipping those tarballs.

This clearly sounds suboptimal, though :/

Or do we just need openchange 0.8 which would require alpha 6 of samba4?
(see
http://mailman.openchange.org/pipermail/devel/2008-October/000895.html)