Re: conduit in gnome-suites-2.26.modules

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le dimanche 09 novembre 2008, à 11:15 -0500, Matthias Clasen a écrit :
>> While looking at adding gnome-user-share as a proposed module, I noticed
>>
>>   <metamodule id="meta-gnome-proposed">
>>     <dependencies>
>>       <dep package="conduit"/>
>>     </dependencies>
>>   </metamodule>
>>
>> But a) I don't recall conduit being proposed for 2.26 and b) there is
>> no actual package definition for conduit, so the file is inconsistent.
>>
>> I assume this is just an oversight and ok to remove ?
>
> Yeah, it's safe to remove. I think I was assuming conduit people would
> propose it again in 2.26.

Done. While we are talking about jhbuild modulesets, I think our
current makeup is somewhat confusing, as witnessed by
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive/Desktop saying "yes" for
brasero jhbuild integration. Looking at the actual modulesets, it was
added to gnome-2.26.modules, not to gnome-suites-2.26.modules. Can we
revise the modulesets shipped in jhbuild to avoid this confusion ?