Welcome Frederic!

Hi Frederic,

At the latest release team meeting, there was a big consensus that we
wanted you to join the team, and since you're interested, I think we
have a deal :-) So welcome to the release team, we hope you'll enjoy
more work!

There's some documentation you can read about the release team:
  http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/NewReleaseTeamMembers
and generally speaking, everything under:
  http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning

Most of the people are also hanging on #release-team, so it's probably a
good place to be.

If you have any question, just ask :-) And if you think you need a task
to feel you're really joining the team, I'm sure we can find something
for you!

Thanks,