Re: glib and gtk+ versions for GNOME 2.24

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:53 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>  Is there a known plan about the glib and gtk+ versions we'll want to use
>>  for GNOME 2.24? I guess it mostly depends on a schedule for glib 2.18
>>  and gtk+ 2.14.
>>

> The plan on record is to have GTK+ 2.14 by next Guadec, and I strongly
> suspect we'll need a new GLib to go with it.

I assume this means that GNOME 2.24 will ship with GTK+ 2.14

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have jhbuild build gtk+ trunk instead of
2.12? This way 2.14 will get more testing.

Also here http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentythree/Platform 2.12 is
still listed as the version that will ship

Jaap