gnome-user-docs branched (was: Lots of fuzzy strings in the accessibility guide)

On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 11:09 +0200, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
> Shaun McCance írta:
> > On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 10:33 +0200, Gabor Kelemen wrote:
> >
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> In the last few days, about 500 strings became fuzzy thanks to the
> >> updates of vpalexander. Is this serious, just before less than 1week the
> >> scheduled release of 2.22.2? Or will there be no such release?
> >>

> > I'm sorry.  I should have branched, knowing that Vincent
> > was going to rock the casbah on the accessibility docs.
> > I'll try to create a gnome-2-22 branch today that doesn't
> > have his updates.
> Thanks, that would be great. Would it also be possible to delay the
> release until Monday evening? I'm about to commit a bigger update, but
> I'm not ready yet :).

All right, there's now a gnome-2-22 branch from revision
855, which is right before Vincent started committing
his work to the Accessibility Guide.

I'll delay the 2.22 release until the last minute.  If
you need extra time for translations, please email me
and the release team.

--
Shaun