Pre announcing release notes to the press

To get as much press releases as possible, I'd appreciate if someone
with lots of press contacts could already share the 2.22 release notes
to the press:
  http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.22/
(this used to be password protected -- I've removed that)

Note that above notes are automatically translated into their language.
However, the translations are still being worked upon. So they might
get partly translated release notes. A link for the English notes:
  http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.22/index.html.en
(However, IMO better to share the first link -- translations should be
done on Wednesday anyway)

Note that there might be last minute blockers that will delay the
release. When sending to the press, make sure it is understood that:
1. It is scheduled for Wednesday, but no guarantees
2. The release hasn't happened yet
3. This is strictly a pre-announcement to give them more background
information before the actual release happens
4. They should wait with their stories until GNOME 2.22 has been
released
5. Release will be announced on www.gnome.org, devel-announce-list and
elsewhere (planet.gnome.org.. although I don't consider that
'official'.. plus pgo people often pretend it was released while it
didn't happen yet).
6. Highly suggested to subscribe to: