Re: Notes from phone meeting 5/3/08

<quote who="Ross Burton">

> - Create/maintain the mobile jhbuild release set

We'll also need to do co-ordinated tarball releases (where possible in the
case of *-dbus) at the same times as the official suites. I figure we can
use the same infrastructure, but possibly put the 'mobile' suite directory
elsewhere until it's official (unless the release team think it's fine to
include it in the root, but flag it as unofficial or something in regular
release notes).

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2008: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

   "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something, if you want to keep
              fighting evil today." - The Bowler, Mystery Men