Re: Proposed external dep: PolicyKit
- From: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposed external dep: PolicyKit
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:45:32 +0200
Le jeudi 19 juin 2008 à 03:50 +0100, Richard Hughes a écrit :
> On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 10:39 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> > I'm currently trying to prepare 2.23.4 GNOME release and it seems you
> > have enforced usage of policy-gnome in latest gnome-power-manager by
> > default, since --gconf-defaults is enabled by default and it requires
> > policykit-gnome.
> Ahh, guilty as charged, accidental, apologies.
> > Could you try to change that to be optional or detected automatically
> > at build time ?
> Sure, I'm at the Red Hat summit for the next few days, but I can fix
> this after the weekend - if you want to jump in and do it for me, just
> commit -- I trust you! :)
I've workarounded it for GNOME 2.23.4 release in the modules shipped
(gconfdefaults are disabled), so you have some time to fix it in SVN.
BTW, if you could also disable -Werror in tarball build by default, that
would be great too :)
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
] [Thread Prev