Re: Problem with intltool 0.40.0?
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: release-team gnome org
- Cc: Colin Walters <walters redhat com>, laca Sun COM, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- Subject: Re: Problem with intltool 0.40.0?
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:14:49 -0400
On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 17:01 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> o Rename intltool to intltool2, allow parallel install with intltool 1
> o Add backwards compatibility support
> o Don't screw with minor build system things right now, and wait a year
> or so until waf is widely deployed, then switch wholesale and gain
> useful improvements instead of plugging a one small leak in the
> sinking shell script mess of auto*
Can the release team please advise on this? (for example mandate that
we're using intltool < 0.40 for 2.24). FWIW, the thread starts here
] [Thread Prev