Re: GNOME 2.24 module inclusion discussion heats up

Le samedi 05 juillet 2008, à 14:23 +0100, Alexander Jones a écrit :
> 2008/7/5 Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>:
> > We started to use webkit for the GIMP help-browser in trunk, so I would
> > very much welcome if webkit became a blessed external dependency for the
> > GNOME platform.
>
> Why not port Yelp to WebKit? *confused*

There's a webkit port for yelp. Available either as a patch or in a
branch, I don't remember.

FWIW, we're still evaluating the webkit dependency, especially the a11y
support. Everybody is welcome to help, see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2008-July/msg00010.html