Re: GNOME 2.24 module inclusion discussion heats up

Hi,

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 01:35 +0200, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:

> WebKit/GTK+ also have been proposed as external dependency, see Alp's
> mail at [1].

Has there been a webkit-1.0 release in the meantime?

We started to use webkit for the GIMP help-browser in trunk, so I would
very much welcome if webkit became a blessed external dependency for the
GNOME platform. But I guess a stable release is needed for that. As far
as I know there have been no releases so far.

Sven