Re: GNOME 2.24 module inclusion discussion heats up

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 13:00 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Has there been a webkit-1.0 release in the meantime?
> We started to use webkit for the GIMP help-browser in trunk, so I would
> very much welcome if webkit became a blessed external dependency for the
> GNOME platform. But I guess a stable release is needed for that. As far
> as I know there have been no releases so far.

Hi Sven,

yes, there has been a first development release, you can check Alp's
mail to release-team [1] for details. From reading Alp's mail, I think
that the plan is to come up with a stable releases in time for 2.24,
following the GNOME development cycle.