Re: Request for Freeze Break - Evolution

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 1:34 AM, Sankar P <psankar novell com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I have updated a plugin for Evolution - "external-editor"
>
>  Initially this was a experimental plugin and we had to move it to the
>  standard list of plugins.
>
>  Hence, it involved some new UI Screens and strings (for error-message).
>  The current version in trunk is bare-bones and lacks error messages and
>  is unintuitive.

We're one week away from hard code freeze and have no releases between
now and the final version (well, one coming out on Wednesday but it
may be too late to get the approvals and the new evolution out for
that one)...and you want to break the last three freezes?

I'm really uncomfortable with this...

Elijah