Re: Request for Freeze Break - Evolution

2008-02-25 klockan 10:07 skrev Johannes Schmid:
> > The new error messages added are:
> >
> > - Editor not launchable
> > The external editor set in your plugin preferences cannot be launched. Try setting a different editor.
> >
> > - Cannot create Temporary File
> > Evolution is unable to create a temporary file to save your mail. Retry later.
> >

> Well, I cannot really understand that you merge such a big change after
> feature freeze but if you are going to ship this plugin for 2.22 anyway,
> we should of course fix it.
>
> Can I have a comment from the release team whether they think the
> feature is critical/worth shipping, please?

Indeed, if this is a new feature, lacks both decent testing and
documentation, it should definitely not go in for 2.22, but at the start of
the 2.23 cycle. As things stand right now I'm not giving i18n string freeze
break approval---just my $0.02.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

don't just call me pessimist :: try and read between the lines       -- tool