Re: Request for Freeze Break - Evolution

Hi!

> The new error messages added are:
>
> - Editor not launchable
> The external editor set in your plugin preferences cannot be launched. Try setting a different editor.
>
> - Cannot create Temporary File
> Evolution is unable to create a temporary file to save your mail. Retry later.

Well, I cannot really understand that you merge such a big change after
feature freeze but if you are going to ship this plugin for 2.22 anyway,
we should of course fix it.

Can I have a comment from the release team whether they think the
feature is critical/worth shipping, please?

Regards,
Johannes