cleaning up the cleanups

Hey,

we've done quite a bit of code cleanup in 2.25.3, removing libgnomeui
and libgnome deps from a number of modules.
Unfortunately, I've found that in some cases, the cleanups caused our
Fedora packages not to build.

E.g. we build gnome-utils with --enable-gfloppy, and it fails with:

error:
libgnomeui/gnome-help.h: No such file or directory
main.c:33:38:

error:
libgnomeui/gnome-ui-init.h: No such file or directory

And we build gnome-applets with --enable-mini-commander, which fails with

mini-commander_applet.c:42:42: error: libgnomeui/gnome-window-icon.h:
No such file or directory

So, it appears that we are in a certain danger of leaving optional
parts broken as a result of the cleanups. Anything to do about this ?
Do we need the equivalent of allyesconfig for jhbuild ?

Matthias