Re: Request for freeze break (gnome-desktop)

Le mardi 11 septembre 2007, à 18:56 +0200, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> > +if test "`which gnomevfs-copy`" = ""; then
> > +	touch gnome-about/foundation-members.list;
> > +else
> > +	gnomevfs-copy http://api.gnome.org/gnome-about/foundation-members gnome-about/foundation-members.list;
> > +fi
> > +
>
> So ehr, no gnomevfs-copy, no foundation members? IMO it should fall back
> to wget, curl and otherwise error out.

Well... libgnome-desktop depends on gnome-vfs, so it should be
installed. And this is only important when runned by the one who is
doing the tarball (ie, me in 99% of the cases) and I have it installed.
Other people who might handle the gnome-desktop releases will have it
installed too.

The real thing that should be done is a "make check" test that verifies
that the list of foundation members is not empty. But I don't know how
to do this :-) (help welcome)