Status of the GTK+ 2.12.0 release
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Status of the GTK+ 2.12.0 release
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 17:31:29 +0200
Some of the release team members are a bit worried that GTK+ 2.12.0 is
still not out. We're three days away from the GNOME hard code freeze,
and it would have been great to have at least another unstable release
for the GNOME RC of this week (we're guilty there too, since we should
have mailed you about it). What are the current plans for the release?
Also, is there anything we can do to avoid similar issues in the future?
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev