Re: String breakage in yelp
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
- Cc: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Don Scorgie org, release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- Subject: Re: String breakage in yelp
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:28:58 +0200
fre, 07.09.2007 kl. 09.28 +0200, skrev Frederic Crozat:
> Le jeudi 06 septembre 2007 �3:15 +0200, Claude Paroz a �it :
> > Le jeudi 06 septembre 2007 �0:34 +0200, Johannes Schmid a �it :
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > > Since I committed this, there have been several translations committed
> > > > . For this reason, I've been somewhat nervous about backing the
> > > > change out.
> > > >
> > > > I'm happy to back out the change if requested, but do not want to cause
> > > > more problems for translators. Therefore, I'm requesting either a)
> > > > permission to leave the string as is or b) permission to revert the
> > > > change. I'm happy to do either, but would like the i18n team to let me
> > > > know which they would prefer.
> > >
> > > Approval 1 of 2 to keep it because the string is
> > > 1) not really important
> > > 2) does not affect docs
> > > 3) simply to fix
> > > 4) backing it out will break the translations of the really fast translator.
> > Johannes arguments are good-looking :-)
> > Approval 2 of 2.
> Now with R-T approval : 1 of 2.
2 of 2 since I have updated my translation ;-)
] [Thread Prev