Re: [Fwd: Re: roadmap as a bugzilla blockers]

Hey,

On 11/28/07, Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2007 2:03 PM, Gil Forcada <gilforcada guifi net> wrote:
> > > I was wondering if it will be useful to have a blocker named GNOME 2.22
> > > in bugzilla and the same for every app in GNOME and enter (or marked as
> > > a dependency) of the first one, finally every feature planned in the
> > > RoadMap should be filled and marked as a dependency for the per-app
> > > blocker
> > >
> > > for what? just to keep track, since bugzilla marks the resolved bugs, a
> > > brief look at the global blocker will tell us if the GNOME 2.22 global
> > > RoadMap (or per-app) is going well :)
>
> I think the roadmaps are not mandatory, they may not be met by some
> modules, thus we can't block the release because of roadmaps.
>
> What are other bugsquaders' opinions?

I would say that we shouldn't block but we could create bugs for
roadmap points so people can go there and comment or maybe take the
bug and do it.

I confess I'm a bit ignorant of how the Roadmap Gang works now, but it
would be a good idea to have a correspondence between bugzilla bugs
and planned features.

Greetings!