PolicyKit deps

Hey,

Regarding

 http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone/ExternalDependencies

I've not received a response for blessing these as soft deps [0] for
GNOME 2.22 yet. Any chance they can be added. The original explanation
is in

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-October/msg00237.html

Work is being planned to make gdm [1] (check with William Jon McCann)
and the new gvfs [2] (check with alexl) use this too.

Thanks,
David

[0] : By "soft" dep I mean what I've described here
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-November/msg00274.html
Maybe the answer is that "soft" deps don't even need to be on that list?
If that's the case then ignore my request to add PolicyKit and
PolicyKit-gnome to the list.. e.g. at this point I'm only proposing soft
deps, not hard deps.

[1] : For shutdown, reboot

[2] : The idea is to make Nautilus and other vfs-apps do file ops
outside e.g. $HOME