Re: ORBit/bonobo deprecation?

Jeff already responded, but an additional point:

On 5/21/07, Ariel Rios <ariel gnu org> wrote:
Release team,

Recently I had a conversation with Andy Wingo -current maintainer of
the guile bindings- where he pointed me that bonobo and ORBit are
scheduled for upcoming deprecation, pointing me to the following page:

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen/Platform
(which warning has been on the release pages for several cycles, btw)

If ORBit and bonobo where to be deprecated then you are also
deprecating all of the 11y work that depends on both of them.

No, it's just saying that the a11y libraries and apps use deprecated
libraries.  Lots of other stuff in GNOME does too, though thankfully
it's decreasing as time goes on.

Also, note that deprecated != unsupported.

Cheers,
Elijah