Re: ORBit/bonobo deprecation?

<quote who="Ariel Rios">

> I know that the idea is to maintain them throughout 2.x series but
> pointing them for future deprecation causes more trouble than you can
> think of on the A11y front, so I ask you to remove them from that list to
> avoid further confusion.

If we remove them from that list, there will be a more troubling confusion:
Hackers will actively use them for new projects. Perhaps we can add a note
to that list, mentioning the last areas those modules are used? The future
of those modules is very clear: Deprecation.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu Live 2007: Portland, OR, USA               http://www.ubuntulive.com/

      "For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the
          quality of our lives, please press three." - Alice Kahn