Re: releasing 2.19.2

On 5/14/07, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com> wrote:
Oh, I just noticed you sent it yesterday. Thanks for taking care of it.
I was wondering if it was a good idea to send it last Friday but I
thought it was a little too early.

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't be in until Monday, and we usually try to
send it out by late Friday/early Saturday.

Just to be sure to not forget anything this time :
-I'll use the 2.18.x version of perl binding (and I'll try to not forgot
to add a note about this in the release announcement).

Anything else ?

Sounds good to me.

Thanks,
Elijah