Re: releasing 2.19.2

Le lundi 14 mai 2007 à 09:41 +0200, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> Le samedi 12 mai 2007 à 13:55 -0600, Elijah Newren a écrit :

> > > I should be able to do it.
> >
> > Awesome, you rock Frederic!  Can you send a tarballs due reminder
> > email today, so that people get their tarballs in by Monday too?  If
> > not, I can send one for you.
>
> I'll send it today ;)

Oh, I just noticed you sent it yesterday. Thanks for taking care of it.
I was wondering if it was a good idea to send it last Friday but I
thought it was a little too early.

Just to be sure to not forget anything this time :
-I'll use the 2.18.x version of perl binding (and I'll try to not forgot
to add a note about this in the release announcement).

Anything else ?

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva