Re: Application category in desktop files

Le mardi 06 mars 2007, à 15:20, Claudio Saavedra a écrit :
> On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 18:42 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> >
> > Could you add, as suggest by Havoc, a call to desktop-file-validate so
> > people check they are generating valid .desktop file ?
>
> Done.

I've updated it it so that we also add the GTK category, we verify the
other categories used in the .desktop file and we verify whether OnlyShowIn
should be used or not.

Looks great for me. If there's no other comment in the next day, feel
free to announce the goal more widely!