Re: Application category in desktop files
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Application category in desktop files
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:23:38 +0100
Le mardi 06 mars 2007, à 10:33, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> Le mardi 06 mars 2007 à 11:13 +0200, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > This is a very nice and simple idea for Gnome Goals. Also, nice as a
> > GNOME Love activity. It's a pity the idea came after code freeze.
> .desktop aren't really code.
> <release team hat>
> I think we can accept those changes without going through hard code
> freeze request.
> </release team hat>
> Are other release team members opposed to that ?
I don't see how we could be opposed to this.
If someone wants to create a GNOME Goal page for this, please go ahead!
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev