Re: GtkSourceView 2 and PyGtkSourceView

On 6/28/07, Paolo Borelli <paolo borelli gmail com> wrote:
Note that gtksourceview was not part of pygtk, but of
gnome-python-desktop... or maybe you just mean "pygtk" as in "the pygtk
crew". Anyway, yes this was discussed with them and in fact one of the
pygtk guys is comaintaining the binding with us.

Yes, I meant by pygtk the "people who work on python bindings for
GNOME stuff" (pygtk, gnome-python-desktop, gnome-python-extras, etc.)
Sorry for the confusion.  I tend to do the same with "gtkmm", and
"gtk2-perl".  Maybe I need to be more careful.