Re: GtkSourceView 2 and PyGtkSourceView

Il giorno mer, 27/06/2007 alle 21.26 -0600, Elijah Newren ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> Thanks for the update.
>
> On 6/25/07, Paolo Borelli <paolo borelli gmail com> wrote:
> > Now that a test release of gedit makes use of it, I though it would be a
> > good time to send the release team some clarifications about the next
> > gtksourceview version. If you think this mail also belongs to other
> > mailing lists, please tell me.
>
> Hmm...is pygtk aware of the separate bindings for the new version so
> they don't try to track it themselves?  Also, it might be worth
> sending an email to d-d-l just to apprise everyone of the status.

Note that gtksourceview was not part of pygtk, but of
gnome-python-desktop... or maybe you just mean "pygtk" as in "the pygtk
crew". Anyway, yes this was discussed with them and in fact one of the
pygtk guys is comaintaining the binding with us.

I'll follow your suggestion and send a mail to d-d-l asap.

ciao
	Paolo