Re: GTK+ 2.11.3 released
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, GTK+ development mailing list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ 2.11.3 released
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:37:00 -0400
On 6/18/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Sun, 2007-06-17 at 20:22 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On 6/17/07, younker <bigshot_dl 163 com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > In the new header file of gtkbuilder, it use typename as parameter's
> > name, typename is a keyword of C++, so when compile C++ application such
> > as gtkmm, thunderbird, it will cause compile error, so it is better to
> > change it to another name like gtypename.
> This has been fixed already in svn.
A new release would allow GNOME to build (it breaks evince, gtkmm, and
gnome-system-monitor, and probably some others), which would allow GTK+
to get more testing.
Yes. But ,I can't promise to get around to that today; I can try hard to do
one before Wednesday, though.
] [Thread Prev