Re: gstreamer tarballs and ftp.gnome.org

On 6/17/07, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> wrote:
Hi Elijah,

It is in fact in our release doc, but it's likely I'm the only one on
the team who has access to the server to upload tarballs.

The best thing to do would be to make sure Jan (thaytan) can also do
this.

Sounds like a good idea to me.  Jan, could you ping the sysadmins
(following the instructions under the "Requesting svn/shell/ftp
accounts" link at http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner) requesting
a shell account and to be in the ftpadmin group, making sure to cc
both Thomas and me?

Thanks!
Elijah