Re: 2.19.3 release ... volunteers?

On 6/6/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le samedi 02 juin 2007, à 23:39 -0600, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> Who wants to handle this one?  Act now, and this big fat juicy release
> is all yours ABSOLUTELY FREE!

So... is there anybody who's handling this release?

Yes.  Preliminary modulesets are available at
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/2.19.3/.  I was waiting
for new glib and gtk+ tarballs, though I used that as an excuse to put
off resolving the other three build issues I ran into yesterday.

Elijah