2.19.6 release

Hi,

I've put the 2.19.6 modulesets at the usual place
(http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.19.6/)

I've changed things to use rarian instead of scrollkeeper, even though
this hasn't been discussed yet (well, it was discussed in the past). It
was simpler for me since it has been changed in jhbuild.

We also need a way to automatically add gtksourceview-1.0 if possible,
but I don't have time to investigate this.

I'm doing a build, hoping that I won't need to fix anything ;-)