Translating GNOME 2.18 or 2.20?

Hi,

Claude was asking me if it was still useful to translate GNOME 2.18.
That's a really good question.

We released GNOME 2.18.3 last week, so there is no more GNOME 2.18
planned. Unless there is a really critical bug in their module, I don't
think module maintainers will release new tarballs. Distributors of
GNOME could use new translations appear in svn, but, well, to be honest,
I don't think they will.

Therefore, I'd recommend to translators to stop focusing on translating
2.18, and work on 2.20 instead (but feel free to ignore what I say ;-))