Re: Releases

Le jeudi 21 juin 2007, à 23:47 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Le lundi 18 juin 2007, à 22:49 -0600, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've created the moduleset and built a third of 2.19.4.  It seems that
> > asking at the last minute hasn't worked so well, so I'll switch
> > tactics.  I'll handle 2.19.4.  Can we get volunteers for some of the
> > upcoming releases?  Starting with 2.19.5 and 2.19.6?
>
> I'll be away for 2.19.5, but I'll do 2.19.6.
> Also, there's 2.18.3 in a few weeks, but I can't do it.

I don't think there was any other volunteer. This is a serious problem,
IMHO: Elijah has been doing a really good job doing the past few
releases, but we can't continue letting him do everything.

FWIW, I know I'll have busy weeks until 2.20, and I'll likely be unable
to do more than one release (and as some already know, I've considered
resigning from the team instead of being just, well, useless ;-))

We either need to all become more active, or to get new people in the
team. Opinions?