Re: fast-user-switch-applet 2.16 branch

Le lundi 29 janvier 2007, à 00:12, Thomas Thurman a écrit :
>    I'm not sure what stability breaks would look like. :/ Perhaps we should
>    branch from 2.15 just to be on the safe side.

Looking at the ChangeLog you posted, it could be okay to release trunk
as 2.16.3. There are good chances that in the future, we'll ask
maintainers to only fix critical issues on stable branches, so you might
want to consider this policy early and branch from a past date.

But this will make life harder for many people, and you'll probably miss
translations updates. I'd go ahead with trunk for this release...