Re: Unstable Gtk2 tarballs in Gtk2-Perl 2.17.x

On 1/15/07, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
Aloha,

I've been putting unstable tarballs of Gtk2 [1] into this series'
Gtk2-Perl [2] releases.  But I realized that this probably doesn't make
much sense: GNOME 2.18 will ship with gtk+ 2.10.x, and the unstable Gtk2
versions contain bindings for new gtk+ 2.12 API.

So, what should be done about this?  Should I just revert to the last
stable tarball of Gtk2 (and perhaps Glib) with the next Gtk2-Perl
release?

Yes, I think that would probably make the most sense.

Elijah