Re: Various compatibilities

hi,

Am Montag, den 26.02.2007, 22:51 +0100 schrieb MIC:
> For example, I use a GretagMacbeth Eye1 Pro device to calibrate my
> monitor, make printing profiles and so on. Is there any software which
> could make use of this Eye1 and provide similar features as
> Profilemaker ?
> Same question regarding a Windows soft emulating OLE. It has been
> developped with Delphi and can be compiled with KLX but what's about the
> OLE ?

this list is for the release management of GNOME, but not for specific
combatibility/software questions that aren't directly related to GNOME
releases. therefore, i kindly ask you to post these questions in a linux
support forum, where you can probably get answers for this.

thanks,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!