Various compatibilities

Hello,

I come from Windows like many and wish so hard to get certains
compatibilities among softwares.
For example, I use a GretagMacbeth Eye1 Pro device to calibrate my
monitor, make printing profiles and so on. Is there any software which
could make use of this Eye1 and provide similar features as
Profilemaker ?
Same question regarding a Windows soft emulating OLE. It has been
developped with Delphi and can be compiled with KLX but what's about the
OLE ?

We get here into some very important points which are in fact crucial to
Linux developpment into offices and kick Windows out. For similars
reasons Windows is still in places where it should have be gone long
ago.

Thanks for your answer.

Michel